The safety and security of all students is a top priority at Willamette. Resources available on campus and in the Salem community provide important services to promote safety and foster well being among all members of the community.
Office of Campus Safety
Officers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Willamette Emergency Medical Services (WEMS)
A professionally run, student service organization providing quick responses to emergency medical care on campus.
Willamette's commitment to address sexual assault and support victims.
Whether you’re looking for information for yourself or for a friend, there is a wealth of online resources for a variety of concerns.
- 24-hour Suicide Hotline
- American College Health Association – mental health resources
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Depression – PsychEducation.org
- iFred – International Foundation for Research and Education on Depression
- Law Lifeline – online resource for law school mental health
- Suicide resources for college students
- Psychology (APA) Help Center
- ULifeline – online resource for college mental health