Oracle Calendar ArchiveTo create a PDF archive of the meetings in your current Oracle calendar:
- You'll need either Adobe Acrobat Professional or the free PDF utility which has been installed on most recent computers and many older ones. It appears in your list of printers as Save as PDF or CutePDF. If you don't have either of these, contact WITS or assistance, or you can download and install CutePDF yourself: http://www.cutepdf.com/
- Login to your Oracle calendar.
- From the File menu choose Print.
- Click the Setup button and then choose your PDF printer from your list of printers.
- Click OK to return to the Print dialog box.
- Under Layout, choose Portrait.
- Under Dates, select the date range you want. Oracle data goes back in time approximately one year.
- Under Agenda pages, choose either Weekly or Monthly (or save one of each).
- Click OK to begin creating the PDF.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to save your file.
- This PDF will give you a calendar-type view of your meeting times and titles. You will not have access to any other information (attendees, etc.).
WITS Training Calendar
Need some help with the transition? Come to one of our Scheduled Workshops and Open Lab Sessions