Open House for Prospective Law Students
Saturday, January 25, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Check in begins at 8:30 a.m.
Truman Wesley Collins Legal Center
Willamette University College of Law
245 Winter Street SE
You are cordially invited to attend our Open House for prospective law students.
- Learn about our programs by attending multiple information sessions.
- Chat with faculty, current students and staff and learn about the Willamette Law community.
- Tour the College of Law facility.
- Morning beverages and lunch will be provided.
Information sessions may include the following areas of interest:
- Admission & Financial Aid
- BA/JD, JD/MBA, and Part-Time Day programs
- Business Law and Intellectual Property
- Career Preparation and Externship Program
- Clinical Law Program
- Criminal Law
- Dispute Resolution
- International and Comparative Law
- Law and Government and Constitutional Law
- Legal Research and Writing
- Life as a Law Student
- LL.M. Programs
- Sustainability Law
(Note: Information session topics are subject to change)
- Please use the electronic R.S.V.P. link below, no later than Wednesday, January 22, 2014 as seating is limited.
- "OPEN HOUSE WEB R.S.V.P."
- or contact the Law Admission Office by email or phone: (503) 370-6282
- Many local hotels offer a Willamette University discounted rate.