The Willamette Center for Constitutional Government conducts symposia and conferences and sponsors programs of training and orientation to public officials and elected officials.
- Conference-Campaign Finance and the 2012 Election-Friday, February 8, 2013-8;15 a.m.-5:00 p.m. in room 201 at the Willamette University College of Law. Registration required to attend.
- The inaugural Peterson Lecture: "Form versus Function in Federalism" with Professor Roderick M. Hills at NYU and Yale law schools, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 5:30p.m. in Room 201 at Willamette University College of Law. Free and open to the public.
- "Balancing the Budget in Challenging Times" with Vicki Berger, State Representative, Co-chair House Revenue Committee, Mark Prater, Chief Tax Counsel U.S. Senate Finance Committee, and James Hanson, Professor of Economics, Willamette University Tuesday, February 21, 2012 Willamette University College of Law, Truman Wesley Collins Legal Center room 201 5:30-7:00. Free and open to the public
- Symposium: "A Supreme Sesquicentennial: The Oregon Supreme Court at 150 Years and Beyond" (Fall 2009)
- Reforming the 'Oregon System' The Initiative, Referendum, and Referral in the 21st Century (Spring 2009)
- Symposium: "Presidential Power in the 21st Century" (Fall 2008)
- Symposium: "Unparalleled Justice: The Legacy of Hans A. Linde" (Fall 2006)
- Symposium on Federalism (Spring 2005).
- Administrative Law Day and Administrative Law Conference, October 30, 2004, cosponsored with the Oregon Association of Administrative Law Justices.
- "Administrative Justice in Oregon," November 16, 2002, cosponsored with the Oregon Association of Administrative Law Justices.