1. Anderson, Roy, Damages Under the Uniform Commercial Code. 2nd ed. 2 vol. Looseleaf. Regular updates. West Group, 2003. Current through 10/11. KF836.A96. Also available online/WestLaw.
2. Brookshire, Michael. Economic Damages: The Handbook for Plaintiff and Defense Attorneys. Cincinnati, Anderson Pub., 1987. KF8925.D36.
3. Collins, Thomas, ed. Punitive Damages and Business Torts: A Practitioner's Handbook. Chicago, Section of Antitrust Law, A.B.A., 1998. KF1251.P85.
4. Damages. 2 vol. Looseleaf. Lake Oswego, OR., Oregon State Bar, 1998. Regular updates. LAW Reserve KFO2490.D3D35
5. Dunn, Robert L. Recovery of Damages for Fraud. 3rd ed. Westport CT, Lawpress, 2004. Updated with supplements. KF1271.D86.
6. Dunn, Robert L.. Recovery of Damages for Lost Profits. 6th ed. 2 vol. Westport, CT., Lawpress, 2005. Annual supplements. KF836.D86.
7. Frumer, Louis.Personal Injury - Actions, Defenses, Damages. Albany, Matthew Bender (Lexis Publishing). Multi-volume, supplemented annually. Available online/Lexis.
8. Kaufman, Michael J. Securities Litigation: Damages. 1 vol. Looseleaf. West Group, 1989. Regular updates. KF1439.S45. Print canceled 10/06. Available online/Westlaw.
9. Kircher, John. Punitive Damages, Law and Practice. 2nd ed. West Group, 2000. 2 vol. Looseleaf. Current through 7/09 KF1250.K62. Available online/Westlaw.
10. McCarthy, John C. Recovery of Damages for Bad Faith. 5th ed., WestPort, CT., Lawpress, 1990. Current through 2/10. KF1301.5.I58 M33.
11. McCarthy, John C., Recovery of Damages for Wrongful Discharge. 2nd ed., Westport, CT., Lawpress, 1990. Current through 10/11. Labor KF3471.Z95 M33.
12. McCormick, Charles T., Handbook on the Law of Damages. St. Paul, West, 1935 (Hornbook series). KF1250.M295.
13. Nepom, Marvin S. For the Plaintiff, Determining and Proving Damages: For the Defense; Limiting Damages in Oregon. Eau Claire, WI., Nat. Bus. Inst., 1991. KFO2490.D3N47.
14. Oregon State Bar Committee on Continuing Legal Education, Damages. 4th ed. 1998. Reserve KFO2490.D3.D35.
15. Schlueter, Linda & Redden, Kenneth. Punitive Damages, 5th ed. 2 vol. Lexis Publishing, 2005. Annual pocket parts. KF 1249.S35. Also online/Lexis.
16. Speiser, Stuart; Krause, Charles and Madole, Juanita. Recovery for Wrongful Death and Injury. 3 vol. Looseleaf. 4th ed. West Group. Current through 10/11. KF 1260.S66. Available online/Westlaw.
17. What's it Worth? Annual. Lexis Publishing. "A Guide to current personal injury awards and settlements." KF1256.A53. Current through 09/07. Available online/Lexis..