Legal Information Sources
Where can you find a list of legal information sources?
This list, while not exhaustive, is sufficiently comprehensive to be of use to law students, legal secretaries, paralegals and practicing attorneys. A brief descriptive comment and website information follows selected titles. Locations refer to either the Willamette College of Law Library or the University's Mark O. Hatfield Library. Entries without call numbers are not available in this library. Titles no longer available from publishers are labelled "Out of Print". Appendix "A" contains publisher information.
Links are provided to additional topical information provided by the Willamette College of Law Library through its "Index to Research Guides"
- Annotated Case Law
- Citations and Abbreviations
- Court Rules
- Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
- English Language...punctuation, spelling, style, and syntax
- Federal Documents
- Form Books
- Hand Books / Business Sources / Desk Books / Statistics
- Jury Instructions
- Law Office Management / Legal Secretaries' Manuals
- Looseleaf Services
- Malpractice (Attorneys) / Ethics
Last updated on 05-31-2012