Norman Williams Tapped for Misner Award
Willamette Law Professor Norman Williams has been named to receive the Robert L. Misner Award for Excellence in Faculty Scholarship. Established in 2000 in memory of former College of Law Dean and Professor Robert L. Misner, the Misner Award recognizes and encourages faculty scholarship, one of Dean Misner's highest priorities.
"Norman Williams is a professor who fits Dean Misner's profile of a young model scholar," said Dean Symeonides. "He has an impressive record of accomplishment for a person of his age and tremendous potential for the future. This year, he published three articles in three top law journals: the Stanford Law Review, the NYU Law Review and the UC-Davis Law Review. The three articles together amount to a total of 228 pages of heavily documented scholarly discourse that advances understanding and improvement of the law."
- Professor Robin Morris Collin to Receive Honor from Oregon House
- Integrity, Civility, Access To Justice Are Keys To A Successful Legal Career, De Muniz Says
- College of Law to graduate 129 students
- Oregon Appeals Court Publishes First Opinion Assisted by Willamette Law Student
- Symeon Symeonides Honored For Scholarship