Menashe Named One of the Top 100 Lawyers in America
Albert A. Menashe JD’76, managing shareholder of Gevurtz Menashe in Portland, was named one of the "Top 100 Lawyers in America" by Worth magazine in December 2008. Menashe was one of only two Oregon attorneys to receive the honor and the only family law attorney listed.
Menashe served as the president of the Oregon State Bar in 2007. He has been listed among the Best Lawyers in America since 1991 and was featured in Oregon Super Lawyers in 2006, 2007 and 2008 as a top-10 attorney and the highest ranking family law attorney in the state.
Gevurtz Menashe focuses its practice exclusively on family law. The firm handles divorce, custody and parenting issues, adoptions and name changes, grandparents' rights, juvenile law, paternity matters, cohabitation, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Each year, Worth magazine polls its readers and professionals to select the country’s top attorneys with the greatest expertise in family law, trusts and estates, and philanthropy. Hundreds of nominees are then vetted by the magazine’s staff to select the 100 best attorneys in America.
Albert A. Menashe
- Professor Robin Morris Collin to Receive Honor from Oregon House
- Integrity, Civility, Access To Justice Are Keys To A Successful Legal Career, De Muniz Says
- College of Law to graduate 129 students
- Oregon Appeals Court Publishes First Opinion Assisted by Willamette Law Student
- Symeon Symeonides Honored For Scholarship