College of Law Named a 'Best Value Law School' by The National JuristWillamette University College of Law recently was ranked among the top "Best Value Law Schools" by The National Jurist. The September 2009 issue of the magazine lists the top 65 law schools that give students the best bang for their buck - those that "carry a low price tag and are able to prepare their students incredibly well for today's competitive job market."
Listed at No. 58, Willamette's law school ranked above the other three private law schools in the Northwest. In forming their ranking, The National Jurists compared public schools with in-state tuition below $25,000 and private schools with tuition less than $30,000, schools with employment rates above 85 percent, and school bar passage rates exceeding their state average.
For more information on the "Best Value Law Schools" ranking, visit http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/cypress/nationaljurist0909/#/30.
- Professor Robin Morris Collin to Receive Honor from Oregon House
- Integrity, Civility, Access To Justice Are Keys To A Successful Legal Career, De Muniz Says
- College of Law to graduate 129 students
- Oregon Appeals Court Publishes First Opinion Assisted by Willamette Law Student
- Symeon Symeonides Honored For Scholarship