WUCL to Host International Law Weekend–West
In early March, international law practitioners, educators and students will gather at Willamette University College of Law for the 2009 International Law Weekend–West Conference.
International Law Weekend–West is a biennial conference of the American Branch of the International Law Association. The two-day program brings together legal practitioners, scholars and students to discuss cutting-edge issues in public and private international law and international transactions. Panels will address a broad range of topics, emphasizing human rights, the vital importance of law in international relations, and the impact of globalization on the practice of law.
The conference is free and open to the public. However, there is a charge for some meals. Oregon Continuing Legal Education credits are pending.
For more information or to register for the conference, please contact Chris Strum at 503-370-6877 or download the 2008 International Law Weekend–West conference brochure [PDF].
- Professor Robin Morris Collin to Receive Honor from Oregon House
- Integrity, Civility, Access To Justice Are Keys To A Successful Legal Career, De Muniz Says
- College of Law to graduate 129 students
- Oregon Appeals Court Publishes First Opinion Assisted by Willamette Law Student
- Symeon Symeonides Honored For Scholarship