Moot Court Board
The Willamette University College of Law Moot Court Board has a long tradition of promoting the art of appellate and trial advocacy by sponsoring various competitions and providing educational seminars. The Board dates back to 1916 and is the oldest student-run organization at the College of Law. The Board is committed to helping Willamette Law students improve their skills as advocates in a competitive environment.
- National Appellate Educational Meeting - Wednesday, Nov. 6th at 6:00 p.m.
- National Appellate Competition - Nov. 12-15th
- Trial Weekend Workshop - Saturday, Jan. 11th, 2014
- AAJ Trial Competition Educational Meeting - Monday, Jan. 13th, 2014
- AAJ Trial Competition - Jan. 21st-24th, 2014