Activities marked with a you will participate in with your student.
Friday, April 15, 2022
|10 – 10:45 a.m.|
Check-in, Foyer, Rogers Music Center
|10:45 – 11:15 a.m.|
Welcome Address, Hudson Hall, Rogers Music Center
|11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.|
Lunch, Cat Cavern, 2nd Floor Putnam University Center
Enjoy friendly conversation and a meal catered by Bon Appetit, Willamette’s food service provider.
|12:40 – 1:40 p.m.|
Supporting Our Students, Cat Cavern, 2nd Floor Putnam University Center
This panel will introduce you to a number of important campus community members and specifically address the questions you may have about how Willamette will help your student succeed.
|1:50 – 2:50 p.m.|
Campus Tours, or “Free Time”
|3 – 5 p.m.|
Choose Your Own Adventure
|5 – 6 p.m.|
Dinner: Taste of Salem, Tent, Brown Field outside Goudy Dining Commons
|6 – 7:30 p.m.|
Optional Reception, Rick’s Café, Law School Campus
Please join us for local wines and beers and conversation with Willamette community members.
As you explore campus and seek out answers to your questions, we encourage you to fill any “free time” with the activities below.
- Visit our student-run coffee shop, The Bistro, for an afternoon pick-me-up. You’ll find a coupon in your welcome packet. Located on the 1st floor of Putnam University Center.
- Pop by the Willamette Store to get outfitted in all the best Bearcat swag. You’ll find a coupon in your welcome packet. Located on the 1st floor of Putnam University Center.
- Stroll through the current exhibits at the Hallie Ford Museum of Art. Just show your Bearcat Day name tag for free entry. Located at 700 State Street.
- Check in at the Bearcat Booth to snap a pic for social media and pick up your free Bearcat Day t-shirt. Located between the University Center and Goudy Dining Commons.
- Walk-in appointments at the Office of Financial Aid. Located on the 1st floor of Waller Hall.
- Walk-in appointments at Accessible Education Services. Located in Smullin 155.