Major: Politics, Policy, Law & Ethics
Year: 3rd year
Hometown: Port Townsend, WA
- Student Ambassador for the Office of Admission (Yes I can walk backwards like a boss)
- Oregon State Drug Price Transparency Program Intern.
- Member of the Womxn’s Rugby Team
- Colloquium Associate!
Favorite Place on Campus: When it’s nice out I love to sit by the mill stream and read or talk with my friends. When it’s raining I’ll spend time in the math hearth (Ford Hall) or the Bistro.
Favorite Place in Salem: I love The Governors Cup. It’s this little coffee shop just a few blocks from campus with the best chai latte I’ve ever had and a little loft where I write all my final papers.
- Swimming Swimming Swimming, Especially in the Ocean!
- Sewing, I’ve done a lot of costume work for theatres and I have a super elaborate halloween getup every year (The photo above is me as Midge from the marvelous Mrs. Masiel last year)
- Anything to do with Harry Potter, I even played muggle quidditch for a while.
Get in touch! I’m so excited to meet you all! Please feel free to reach out over the summer. I’m a resource for any questions you might have.
If you don’t know what to pack, you’re wondering about clubs or internships, getting a jump start on organization or you’re just excited to talk with someone who knows and loves your school, please don’t be afraid to reach out. I can’t wait to hear from you all!!