Auditions for 2020 Spring productions
M. Lee Pelton Theatre • Dec. 7 and 8, 2019
By Alice Birch. Directed by Marina McClure.
By Federico García Lorca. Directed by Jonathan Cole.
WU students, affiliates, and all members of the Salem community
are encouraged to participate. Please spread the word!
Click below to fill out your audition or tech form in advance!
Audition and callback schedule
Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019: General auditions
- 11:30 am: Arrive at Pelton Theatre to complete audition forms
- 12:00 pm: Group movement auditions, all actors
- 1:00 - 6:00 pm: General auditions, monologues. See below for preparation details.
- Callback list posted in the evening
Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019: Callbacks
- 12:00 pm: Callbacks for Revolt. She Said. Revolt Again.
- 3:00 pm: Callbacks for Blood Wedding
What to prepare
- 60 seconds of a monologue from a contemporary play; and
- 60 seconds of a monologue from a play that is poetic and/or heightened.
- If you sing, please also be prepared to sing 10-15 seconds of a song of your choice, a cappella.
About our casting
Willamette University Theatre is committed to providing equal opportunity and prohibits all forms of unlawful discrimination and harassment based upon age, color, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military and veteran status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, including breastfeeding or medical condition relating to breast feeding, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by law.