Where can your Hallie Ford Museum of Art sponsor level membership take you?
Join the Hallie Ford Museum of Art at the Sponsor Level ($100) and your membership includes FREE ADMISSION to over 880 additional museums through the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM). WOW!
With your sponsor level membership, check out these fabulous day-trip possibilities with 20 Pacific Northwest NARM museum destinations that can be explored throughout the year.
- The Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- The University of Oregon Museum of Natural and Cultural History
- The Shelton McMurphy Johnson House
Columbia Gorge, Oregon/Washington
- Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center (Stevenson, WA)
- Maryhill Museum of Art (Goldendale, WA)
- Museum of Glass
- Tacoma Art Museum
- Children’s Museum of Tacoma
- Museum of History & Industry
- Henry Art Gallery, University of Washington
- Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture, University of Washington
- EMP Museum (Formerly known as the Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame)
- Frye Art Museum
- Holocaust Center for Humanity
- Northwest African American Museum
- Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience
- Bellevue Arts Museum (Bellevue, WA)
- Pacific Bonsai Museum (Federal Way, WA)
- Cascadia Art Museum (Edmonds, WA)
- Schack Art Center (Everett, WA)