Important Dates for Enrolling Students
Please check back throughout the month of January as dates are subject to change.
|Dec 20, 2019 &
Jan 10, 2020
- Create your Willamette email account Read online instructions to create Willamette email account
- Contact Information: (503) 370-6737
Housing registration information distributed
|Jan 6, 2020 – Arrival
Early Advising with Accessible Education Services
- If you have any reason to pursue accommodations, please contact Accessible Education Services to assess what accommodations will be appropriate to support your academic success.
|Starting Jan 6, 2020
Paying For College Mailing (receive approximately a week after deposit is paid)
- Summarizes estimated costs and financial aid for fall semester.
- Provides instructions for student loan processing.
- Reviews options for paying fall balance due (payment plan, parent loan, and/or private loan).
Student Accounts Office information mailed
- The Student Account office will send you a letter regarding your online statement, the billing process, payment options and other important matters.
Complete Health History Information
- Submit your online health history information to Bishop Wellness Center via the Student Health Portal. Information about SB 274 will be included per Oregon Law.
Complete "Student Financial Responsibility Agreement"
- All students are required to accept the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement, which outlines the financial terms and conditions associated with enrollment at Willamette. Simply log into Bill+Payment and the agreement will appear on your screen. You must click "I Agree" prior to the first day of classes, January 21.
|Jan 7-20, 2020
Advising and registration appointments are arranged
|Jan 17-20, 2020
New Student Orientation
|By Feb 3, 2020
Complete Student Health Insurance Waiver