Safety, Security and Safety Committee
Willamette University has a zero-tolerance policy regarding firearms, weapons and simulated weapons (including Airsoft-type guns). Weapons are not allowed on Willamette University property, inside vehicles, or at University-sponsored events off-campus. Possession, use, or threatened use of firearms, ammunition, explosives, or other objects as weapons is prohibited.
- Persons who possess a concealed weapons permit are NOT exempt from this policy.
- Weapons or simulated weapons used for sport, hunting, games, or any benign reason may be stored at the Office of Campus Safety by pre-arrangement.
- Anyone who observes or has knowledge of someone violating this policy should immediately report the incident to Campus Safety at 503-370-6911.
- Campus Safety officers have the right to confiscate weapons from persons in violation of this policy.
- Failure to adhere to the University's firearms/weapons policy or failure to cooperate in an investigation is grounds for disciplinary action, up to and including termination or dismissal.
Guest Card Form
ID Cards and Building Access
Sexual Harassment and Assault Reporting
If you have been harassed or assaulted - physically, verbally or electronically - please call Campus Safety immediately, or find additional victim-support resources here.
The goal of the Willamette University Occupational Safety and Health Committee is to prevent workplace injuries and illnesses by involving the community in identifying and mitigating safety hazards.