The Office of Career Planning & Development at Willamette University College of Law is happy to assist students and graduates of other law schools with their job search in Oregon.
- We make our resources available to all students and graduates of other ABA-accredited law schools that permit our students and graduates the same access.
- Access to resources other than online job postings and onsite reference library resources is not available.
- Reciprocity is granted for three months. Renewal requests are considered new requests.
- Students and graduates of other law schools must have their Career Services Office email our office to request reciprocity. Include name, year in school or graduation year, and email.
- When responding to notices found through our office, we request that applicants state in their cover letters to employers that they obtained the listing through a reciprocal agreement with our office.
The Office of Career Planning & Development reserves the right to deny reciprocity to individuals who misuse our resources or do not comply with university policies.
Reciprocity requests should be directed to:
Bev Ecklund, Office of Career Planning & Development Coordinator