The Willamette University community is saddened by the news of Concordia University's closure. Concordia has been a leader in service-oriented education in our region, and its students, faculty, and staff have made impactful contributions to our community for decades.
Willamette University shares many of the values and cultural attributes of a school like Concordia: we are a private, liberal arts university with a service orientation best described by our motto, Non nobis solum nati sumus, Not Alone Unto Ourselves Are We Born. In this spirit, we are working to support Concordia students however we can. To that end:
• All currently enrolled Concordia MBA students who meet our admission criteria (MBA for Professionals and Early Career & Career Change) will be guaranteed a minimum scholarship covering 25% of the tuition cost to attend Willamette MBA, with the opportunity for additional scholarship.
• The GMAT/GRE exam requirement will be waived for all currently enrolled Concordia MBA students who have completed at least 12 graduate credits with a 3.25 GPA or higher. Please contact us to request an exam waiver.
Every situation is different, so the best place to start is with an individual conversation. Our admission specialists are available to talk with you at any time.
• Email or call us at email@example.com, (503) 370-6191
• Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, February 18 (details TBD)
Willamette University MBA programs
• The MBA for Professionals is an evening program designed to fit into your busy schedule. Classes are offered two evenings per week, in either NW Portland or Salem — you choose your campus. The all-inclusive structure of the program provides all your textbooks and catered meals on nights you have class. You'll learn alongside business leaders, not-for-profit professionals, and public servants, in a small cohort of about 20 students.
• The Early Career & Career Change MBA is the #1 MBA program in Oregon and provides an intimate learning and practice environment, world-class management education, and customized career services to students in all stages of their career. The program is specifically designed to provide the skills and professional experience you need to jumpstart or change your career in business, government, and not-for-profit organizations. No previous experience required — you will build your resume while completing your MBA.
• Data Science for Professionals is a four-course certificate program with all classes on Saturdays in Portland. The intensive, graduate-level program is designed to combine technical capability (using tools like R, Python, and SQL) with business understanding to provide a skill set greater than the sum of its parts.