The Willamette MBA curriculum includes a set of core and required courses and the opportunity to choose from a variety of elective courses designed to help you build one or more functional areas of interest. The area of interest and registration guides shown below can help you plan your MBA curriculum.
As you develop your curricular path, it is important to be aware of all graduation requirements. Specific information about all graduation requirements (including courses, credits, minimum gpa, IKEWS, Management Writing Program, etc.) is available in the student handbook. You can track your progress toward graduation via your online graduation audit,
Areas of Interest
Willamette MBA elective courses provide in-depth knowledge in many functional areas of interest. Use the links below to explore the elective courses recommended for each area of interest. Click to see the course descriptions for elective courses.
- Global Management
- Human Resources
- Operations, Analysis & Systems
- Organizational Analysis
- Public & Not-for-Profit Management
The registration guides can help you plan your curricular path. Be sure to click on the link that describes your MBA program format (MBA, BA/MBA, JD/MBA). Although similar, the formats of the MBA program differ in regard to some graduation requirements.
- MBA Registration Guide - for students who entered fall semester 2017
- MBA Registration Guide - for students who entered fall semester 2018
- BA/MBA Registration Guide - for students who entered fall semester 2017 or fall 2018
- JD/MBA Registration Guide - for students who entered fall semester 2017
- JD/MBA Registration Guide - for students who entered fall semester 2018
- Course Descriptions: Core or Required Courses
- Course Descriptions: Elective Courses
- Your Class Schedule: https://secure.willamette.edu/services/admin.cgi/gradereport
- Your Grade Report: https://secure.willamette.edu/services/admin.cgi/gradereport
- Your Graduation Audit: https://secure.willamette.edu/services/admin.cgi/degreeaudit