Over mid-semester break, The Outdoor Program will host a trip in conjunction with Bishop Wellness Center that aims to give students a safe space for personal reflection, mental rejuvenation and relaxation. We will camp overnight in yurts on the southern coast in Lakeside, Oregon, from Oct. 20–21. Sign-ups begin at 4:30 p.m. today, Oct. 9, in Montag. The trip costs $15, and any personal camping gear can be rented from The Outdoor Program.
Sign-ups open for Outdoor Program wellness trip
Contact: Grace M. Graham
- Bearcat athletes honored last week
- Commemorating Indigenous Peoples Day
- Committee members needed for cocurriulcar honors
- Custodial services introduces team cleaning program
- New drop-in hours and career advisor
- Register for a noncredit fitness class
- Staff and faculty advisors needed for Take A Break
- WebEdit help and classes
900 State StreetSalem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.