The COVID-19 training and WU Well U Agreement are now available to employees in Workday. Please complete the training and sign the WU Well U Agreement as soon as possible but no later than August 21. Willamette University has implemented a comprehensive plan to address the health and safety of all members of the campus community. These activities are part of that plan and both are required of all faculty, staff, and students as well as volunteers and affiliates. A job-aid on completing the Your Campus and COVID-19: The Road Back training is available below.
Online training and the WU Well U Agreement available
Contact: Daniel Stover
Announcements on August 13, 2020
- Advancement results for 2019–20
- Men's tennis team and five players claim ITA academic honors
- Student welcome and COVID expectations
- Swimming teams qualify for Scholar All-America recognition
- Today Tip: Announcement or event?
- Tucker is hired as football defensive coordinator
- Volunteers needed for new student move-in
- Women's tennis team, four players earn ITA Academic Honors
Marketing and Communications
Waller Hall, Fourth Floor
900 State StreetSalem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.