The COVID-19 training and WU Well U Agreement are now available to employees in Workday. Please complete the training and sign the WU Well U Agreement as soon as possible but no later than August 21. Willamette University has implemented a comprehensive plan to address the health and safety of all members of the campus community. These activities are part of that plan and both are required of all faculty, staff, and students as well as volunteers and affiliates. A job-aid on completing the Your Campus and COVID-19: The Road Back training is available below.
Online training and the WU Well U Agreement available
Contact: Daniel Stover
Announcements on August 17, 2020
- Men's basketball team earns team academic award from NABC
- New staff members in the Office of Student Involvement
- Peterson and Sutton are named to NABC Honors Court
- Theatre auditions
- Today tip: Save the date announcements
- Women's basketball ranked in top 20 of D3 academics by WBCA
Marketing and Communications
Waller Hall, Fourth Floor
900 State StreetSalem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.