The Sparks Fitness Center will be open on Monday, Sept. 7.
Hours for fall 2020
- Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
The fitness center has adopted the following policies to mitigate risk of COVID-19:
- Masks must be worn at all times in the fitness center.
- A proper mask covers the nose, mouth and chin.
- Neck gaiters and bandanas are not considered a proper mask.
- Mask removal is only permitted when drinking water. This should be done quickly and away from others.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from other students at all times. Ten feet of distance is recommended (if possible) because of the enclosed space and active nature of the environment.
- No personal items larger than a backpack are permitted. All personal items must be kept with you at all times. Cubbies and lockers are closed during COVID-19. The usage of personal gym equipment (i.e. resistance bands, lifting belts, etc.) is prohibited.
- All equipment must be wiped down before and after use.
- Be conscious of lifting safety and avoid exercise that needs a spotter.
- No users should spot each other due to physical distancing guidelines.
Upon entering, all users will receive a personal spray bottle and towel to use for the duration of their time in the space. These items are expected to be returned before leaving.
In order to enter the fitness center, all users must read through the rules of the space and sign a user acknowledgement. If you would like to sign the acknowledgement head of time, please do so below.