Weekly COVID-19 update
Reopening Operations Committee
In an ongoing effort to keep the community informed, the Reopening Operations Committee is committed to offering statewide, regional and campus public health updates to our community every Friday.
This week’s update includes a lot of important information, so please review it in full.
- Revised CDC definition of close contact for a COVID-19 exposure
- Resources to help students navigate states' travel restrictions over winter break
- Information for students traveling to places that require COVID-19 tests for entry (Those returning to these states can be tested at Bishop.)
- Other local testing resources
- Procedures for receiving food deliveries
- Oregon Health Authority’s updated mask guidance
- Campus health, community compliance, state and regional updates
Things to know
The credit/no credit request deadline has been changed to Oct 28.
Pamela A Smith
Former WU gameday worker Daniel Carroll '08, pro sports music DJ, wins WNBA ring with the Seattle Storm.
Robert A McKinney
Come to dinner, enjoy fair style food, enter our drawings and pickup your pumpkin.
Volunteer for a virtual language and cultural program.
Kaila N Kalauokaaea-Kahele
Check out these virtual activates including a dance workshop, digital activism conference and meditation session.
Save the date
Join the performers of Hub New Music for master classes the day before "The Other Side of Silence."
Hub New Music joins Robert Whalen and Katherine Skovira to present a program of chamber music.
The Distinguished Artist Series presents Jean-David Coen in a solo piano recital.
Things to Do
October 23, 2020
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
All DayMBA for Professionals, Graduate Data Science
All DayCollege of Law
October 24, 2020
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Henkle Gym, +2 more
Melvin Henderson-Rubio Gallery, Hallie Ford Museum of ArtArts, Hallie Ford Museum of Art, General