Thank you for your patience with the reopening process.
We are opening Feb. 11, 2021.
- Monday–Thursday: 6:30–9:30 a.m. and 4–9 p.m.
- Friday: 6:30–9:30 a.m. and 3–7 p.m.
- Saturday–Sunday: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
New guidelines that must be followed to enter and use the space
- You must sign up for a one-hour time block using this link (bit.ly/Sparkssignup). At this time it will be limited to three times that a participant can sign up per week.
- The schedule will be available every Sunday evening to allow for fairness in the signing up process.
- No walk-ins at this time.
- Only six people allowed at a time in the space.
- You must stay 25 feet apart, no spotting, and maintain limited interactions with others in the space.
- Only four individuals can be in the downstairs space or the upper MPR room at one time due to the 25-foot requirement.
- Athletes will work out with their teams under the supervision of a member of the coaching staff in Cone.
- If you need to use the restroom while in the Sparks Fitness Center are there is now a designated restroom space for each Sparks facility space. Please ask the staff which restroom is associated with Sparks Fitness Center if needed.
- The pool is currently closed for open recreational swimming at this time, but as state guidelines change we may be able to open up the space.
- Only students can utilize the Sparks facility at this time. Faculty and staff must find alternative options to support your health and wellness at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- You must wear masks in all spaces of campus even if you have been vaccinated.