Today@Willamette will soon switch to a summer schedule.
- The last daily edition is Friday, May 7.
- Weekly Wednesday editions will run throughout the summer beginning May 12.
- The exact date for our return to daily editions will be announced in August.
- Please plan ahead when submitting your announcements.
- To have an announcement included in the Wednesday edition, it must be submitted by 2 p.m. on Tuesday.
- You will be able to select the week in which you want your announcement to appear.
- Continue to submit your campus events to the university’s online calendar.
- The coming week's events will be featured in "things to do."
- Plan ahead for your "save the date" announcements. Be sure to think two weeks ahead, so you get your announcements submitted in time.
- If you have questions about submitting announcements and events, see these FAQs
- If you still have questions, please contact Tom Mayhall Rastrelli.
Thank you, for using Today@Willamette and the university’s online calendar this year.
Congratulations, graduates and retirees.
Have a fantastic summer.