On April 27, Governor Brown announced that Marion County will move back to the "extreme risk" category on April 30.
This move has implications for in-person gatherings, including both social and organized events.
- Indoor in-person social or organized events are limited to no more than six people in attendance at any given time.
- This limitation applies to any indoor space regardless of the size or standard maximum capacity.
- Outdoor in-person organized events can now have up to 100 people in attendance.
- Outdoor in-person social gatherings are limited to six people.
- All mitigation strategies are still required for any indoor or outdoor events, this includes maintaining at least 6 feet of physical distancing and wearing masks unless eating or drinking.
Please keep these mandates in mind as you plan any end of year events for your departments, student organizations or social gatherings.
If you have any questions please reach out to Scheduling Manager Jaime Lawrence.