Moving to new space can be a stressful and challenging experience. Campus Planning is here to help you navigate the process so that your move is as efficient, expedient and painless as possible.
All Departments requesting Facilities Services staff assistance to move, must first fill out a Move Request Form. Completed forms should be emailed to Jill Munger, Director of Service Support. Jill will review your Move Request Form and will work to coordinate the resources necessary to achieve this requested date.
Please note that staff availability to prepare your new space as well as to physically move you a may impact your requested date. In addition, complex moves (several people or heavy furniture) may require us to contract with a professional moving company. Third party availably may also impact your requested move date.
These are the campus services that will be coordinated on your behalf:
- Facilities Services or contracted moving company
- WITS (phone/Computers)
- Facilities Maintenance (carpet cleanliness, paint condition & general deferred maintenance)
- Vending (Xerox, Shredit and Sierra Springs)
- Surplus (unwanted furniture)
- New Signage
- Notification of Mail Services