1. Inclusion and Accessibility Policies
- Aquatics Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Personal Training policy
- Statement of Equal Opportunity and Compliance and Statement of Title IX Compliance
- Sparks Fitness Policy
- Shirts, shorts or pants, and shoes must be worn at all times. Jeans, belts, and open-toed shoes are prohibited. Shirts and tops that expose the torso such as sports bras and cut-off shirts with large armholes are prohibited. Armholes cannot hang lower than where the chest and stomach meet or where a heart rate monitor chest strap would sit.
- Transgender Athletic Inclusion Policy
- If you experience a situation not in compliance with the Trans Inclusion Policy you may report it through the online Sexual Misconduct Reporting Form, Bias Report, or communicate directly with a coach, Director of Athletics, Director of Campus Recreation, Confidential Advocate, and/or the VP of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion.
2. Adaptive Activities
- Pool Lift Usage is available during open swim times
- Trans-students workouts: these are workouts designed to help people strengthen or define specific aspects of their bodies.
3. Gender Inclusive Restroom Locations
There is a Gender Inclusive restroom, locker room, & shower available on the first floor of Sparks. The shower and locker room are both single user. Currently due to COVID-19 all showers and locker rooms are not accessible. Sorry for the inconvenience.