- The Dougy Center
- Willamette Counseling Resource Page
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- The Grieving Person's Bill of Rights
- How to Be an Asset to Those Experiencing a Loss
- Helpful Tips for Grieving College Students
- Tips for Young Adults (Dougy Center)
- Modern Loss; Candid conversation about grief. Beginners Welcome
Inspired by the website that the New York Times hailed as "redefining mourning," this book is a fresh and irreverent examination into navigating grief and resilience in the age of social media, offering comfort and community for coping with the mess of loss through candid original essays from a variety of voices, accompanied by gorgeous two-color illustrations and wry infographics.
- Getting Grief Right; Finding your story of love in the sorrow of loss
When the New York Times ran Patrick O’Malley’s story about the loss of his infant son—and how his inability to “move on” challenged everything he was taught as a psychotherapist—it inspired an unprecedented flood of gratitude from readers.