- UCLA Health Mindful Meditations These are terrific guided meditations from UCLA's Mindful Awareness Research Center (MARC). They are available in English and in Spanish, and if you really like them, there's an app!
- Liberate Meditation A meditation app by and for BIPOC communities.
- Free Drop-in Mindfulness from MARC Mondays and Thursdays 12:30 - 1:00 Mondays and Thursdays from 12:30 to 1:00 UCLA's Mindful Awareness Research Center is hosting live drop-in Mindfulness sessions, free. Click on the link to get the Zoom information. These folks are great!
- Contemplative Mind The Center for Contemplative Mind has links to all kinds of contemplative practices, and a broad view of what constitutes contemplation (think: singing! activism! storytelling! walking!).
- Insight Timer An enormous collection of free guided meditations, sorted by length and content - check it out!
- Doasone Sit down and breathe together with people from all over the world.
- TAO - Therapy Assistance Online Guided meditations: walking meditation, breathing meditation, mindful eating, etc.