Willamette community members populate hundreds of social accounts affiliated with the university.
If you have questions about Willamette’s social media, email email@example.com or contact the following staff members.
- College of Liberal Arts — Tom Mayhall Rastrelli, director of digital communications
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management — Jennifer Hwang Bush, director of marketing communications
- College of Law — Leah Straley, assistant dean of recruitment, and Ashley Town Stovin, executive assistant to the dean
- Alumni and Parent Relations — Daniel Johnson, advancement communications associate
- Athletics — Christopher Sabato, assistant athletics director, media
Social Media Advisory Committee
The Social Media Advisory Committee (SMAC) is a subcommittee of the Digital and Web Governance Committee. SMAC met during the 2016–17 academic year to formulate the university’s social media guidelines. These guidelines are a working document that will change as social media evolve.
SMAC brings together key individuals who manage the university’s social media to navigate the social and digital universe. Our intention is to use social media to enhance the Willamette experience, grow our community and realize the university’s mission in the world. We meet regularly to share resources, learn from one another’s experiences and broaden our knowledge of social media.
Anyone who produces content for social media accounts affiliated with the university may join the committee. Contact Tom Mayhall Rastrelli if interested.