Social media doesn’t happen in a vacuum. The Office of Marketing and Communications invites you to help create a vibrant Bearcat social-media community.
- Send news and post ideas of universitywide interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your submission is directed toward a specific audience, check the university’s Social Media Directory for a page that best fits your idea and contact the page’s administrator.
- Share your Willamette story.
- Tag @willamette_u in your Instagram story about campus life, and we'll consider sharing your story on the university's.
- Share your photos of Willamette’s clubs, activities, academics, athletics and arts in action on social media. Tag Willamette University or the applicable social account in your posts. Use hashtags.
- If you have ideas or user-generated content you'd like us to consider for Willamette's social media, email email@example.com.
- Submit your events to the university calendar.
- Calendar listings receive first consideration for use on Willamette’s social media, are automatically listed in Today@Willamette and are featured in event feeds on the university’s website and publications.
- Email event posters to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider sharing them in our Instagram-story events-roundup on Mondays.
- Read and utilize the university’s Social Media Policy.