Locate the page you wish to edit and click the edit icon.
Change the number of columns
In the Page Options > Number of Columns section, select “2” from the drop-down menu.
Enable Feature Areas
In the Page Options section, select the Feature Areas to include in Column 2 by checking the box(es).
Each feature area may contain any/all of the following:
- Image (with or without a link)
- Body text
- Call-to-action (button).
Note: Feature areas can be enabled, edited, saved, and then disabled to hide the content until needed.
Scroll down to the Column 2 section
For each Feature area that is enabled on the page, a set of fields will be enabled to add and format content.
In the Type section, keep “Build Your Own” selected
Under “Build Your Own” in the include area, check the boxes next to each item you would like added to the feature area. New fields will be added for each item.
Below is a sample of what the page could look like with all four of the Feature Area 1 options enabled in Column 2.
Insert an image at the top of the Feature Area
- Click Choose File to open the image selection drop menu.
- In the Choose a File menu, select one of the following:
- Choose an image from the list
- Browse to an image you have already uploaded
- Search for an image you have already uploaded
- Upload an image
- Follow the prompts depending on the option you choose.
- Click the Choose button in the upper right corner.
- Add the required Alt Text: Short description of the image (for accessibility)
- If desired, add a caption and link to the image by selecting and completing the following field(s).
Insert a Headline and Content
In the Body section:
- Type (or paste) text into the Headline field. (The text will be formatted automatically.)
- Type (or paste) text into the Content (WYSIWYG) field.
Call to Action (Button)
Text to display in button: Type or paste a short prompt into this field, (e.g., Register Now, Learn More).
Link: Add a link to the call to action (button) by completing the fields.
Important: The link Title field is required. Enter a short description of the link destination (max 90 characters)
Repeat these steps to for additional feature areas.
Save & Preview
When finished entering content, click the Save & Preview button in the upper right corner of the window.
Review your page, and if everything looks good, click the Submit button in the upper area of the window.
If you’d like, edit the comments (optional), then click the Check Content & Submit button.
A spell check may appear. Fix misspelled words, and then click the check-mark button.
If the page is ready to be viewed publicly, publish the folder that contains your page.