Students can stay on campus during Fall break. Here is a little information to help you decide if staying on campus is right for you:
Fall Break Details
- Dates: Saturday, November 19, 2022 through Sunday, November 27, 2022
- All residence halls are open during Fall Break
- Students must register to stay on campus during Fall Break
- Limited food service will be available during the Fall Break
- Deadline to register to stay and for meals is 8:00am Monday, November 7, 2022
Fall Break Meal Plan
We are offering a Fall Break meal plan, separate from your existing meal plan. Here is some information about it:
- Goudy will not be open for walk in traffic; they will only provide meals to those on the Fall Break Meal Plan
- The cost per day includes lunch, and dinner
- Meals will be available Saturday, November 19-Wednesday, November 23
- It's an all-in option - if you choose to opt in for the Fall Break meal plan, you will be charged for the entire amount
- Meals will be prepaid and charged to your student account
- The total cost to students opting in to the Fall Break meal plan is $90 ($18/day x 5 days)
- If you want to pick up a holiday meal on Wednesday for Thursday, you can opt in for an additional $10, making the charge to student accounts, $100 total
- Dining services will not be open after the designated pick up time on Wednesday through Sunday brunch
- Regular meal plans will resume on Sunday with dinner
We need you to register so that we know who is on campus in case of an emergency, and so that we know how many folks will be utilizing Goudy Commons. This information will be used for meal planning purposes, and emergency response.
Other Important Information
- Registered residents are expected to reside in their assigned residence hall room during the break - if your plans change, contact Campus Safety
- Resident Advisors remain on duty from 5:00 PM to 8:00 AM each day of Fall Break
- Campus Safety is on duty and is able to assist students on campus - 503-370-6911
- Willamette University’s offices are closed on Thursday, November 25th and Friday, November 26th and the following weekend
If you would still like to register to stay on campus for Fall Break, please continue with the following registration form. All registrations must be received by Monday, November 7, 2022.
Fall Break 2022 hours: From November 21 to November 22, the SOAR Center is open from 12 PM to 2 PM and 6 PM to 7 PM.
On November 23, the SOAR Center is open from 12 PM to 2 PM.
The SOAR Center is closed from November 24 to November 27, and reopens on November 28.