Since 1998, the human resources offices at several local higher education institutions have worked together to provide low cost, high quality training for supervisors and managers. These seminars include a range of topics and change every year, providing continued access to impactful and relevant material. It's also a great opportunity to connect with managers and supervisors at other institutions.
The 2017-2018 MDS sessions are:
- StrengthsFinder - Friday November 3, 2017
- Emotional Intelligence - Friday December 8, 2017
- Unconscious Bias - Friday January 19, 2018
- Employment Law for Supervisors - Friday February 16, 2018
- Crucial Conversations - Thursday and Friday, March 29 & 30, 2018
This year Willamette University will be hosting the Employment Law for Supervisors session!
Dates, time, locations, and pricing can all be found here. Enrollments are on a first come, first served basis, so be sure to sign up before they're full!
Questions or problems? Contact Amanda Otto, Training and Development Manager, at email@example.com or extension 6631.