The Office of Intercultural Engagement & Inclusion offers a variety of learning and community building opportunities. Intercultural Engagement & Inclusion programs, resources, and services are designed to for students to:
- Be in community with one another
- Build a better sense of belonging and connection to the Willamette community
- Learn more about their identity, culture, and biases
- Cultivate a capacity for accompliceship
Below are a few of the offerings that we currently offer:
- Mosaics Mentorship Program
- Accompliceship Workshops
- Heritage Month Events
- Monthly Programs
- POV as a POC
- Cutting Fruit
The Office of Intercultural Engagement & Inclusion is committed to making our spaces and events accessible to all members of our community. If you require an accommodation in order to attend or participate in any of our programs or events, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on accommodations, please visit Accessible Education Services.