- Provide academic, cultural, social, and transitional support for undergraduate students who identify as Indigenous and/or Native;
- Connect and refer students to campus and departmental resources;
- Develop and promote diversity and inclusion programming in support of indigenous, Native American, American Indian, and/or Alaska Native cultures;
- Coordinate outreach with Oregon tribal communities and organizations;
- Serve as a central resource center for the Willamette community on Indigenous and/or Native focused areas.
Native American Programs (NAP) is located in Eaton Hall 4th floor, office 408.