Student Grievance Policy

Students who have a concern about a faculty or staff member should bring their concern to the attention of the Academic Dean of the respective College or the Dean of Students for Community Care and Inclusion in Salem, or the Associate Dean of Students at PNCA who will meet with the student to discuss the next appropriate steps based on the nature of the concern. For a community concern or incident, students are encouraged to complete the community concerns/incident report form.

Back to Top