Telephone Harassment: Procedure to Order a Phone Number Change

If a residential student receives a harassing phone call on a campus phone, he/she should take the following steps:

  1. Report the incident to the Campus Safety office.

  2. Authorize Campus Safety to place a trace on the phone.

  3. De-list your phone number from the on-line Fusser's Guide.

  4. If it is deemed necessary for the protection of the student to change the phone number, Campus Safety will order a new number from Willamette Integrated Technology Services. When the number has been changed, Campus Safety will provide the new number to the student and to Residential Services.

Back to Top