- A standard mailing consists of 200 or more addressed pieces of mail sorted and prepared to postal regulations. The pieces must be identical in piece and weigh less than 16 ounces each.
- Find basic information for Non-Profit and Pre-Sorted Standard mail.
- All Non-Profit Mailings must have a Work Order Form attached to it before it will be picked up from your Department, Word Processing or accepted at the Mail Center.
- Prior to this mailing being picked up, you should have contacted the Mail Center to coordinate this job.
- Depending on what needs to be done to the mailing and how many jobs are ahead of yours, it could take anywhere from 1 to 7 days to process the mailing. Please plan accordingly.
Contact Angelia Littleton or Jennifer Mathany, ext. 6747 or email@example.com