A Willamette University transcript is a complete record of a student’s enrollment at the University including all coursework from our undergraduate College of Arts and Sciences, Pacific Northwest College of Art, Graduate School of Education, Atkinson Graduate School of Management, and College of Law; partial transcripts are not available. Official transcripts bear the legal name of the student, are signed by the Registrar, and bear the official seal of Willamette University. Transcripts held for pick-up at the Registrar's Office will be available up to one month from the date of the order. You must present ID when picking up a transcript.

Official Transcripts

Willamette University has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Please click on the TranscriptsPlus icon below to enter your order.


INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Enter a period (.) in the space for the State. In the section for the zip code, enter the country code instead.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WHO DO NOT HAVE A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER: If the social security number is optional, leave the field blank. Otherwise, enter the following sequence of numbers in the social security field: 111223333

PLEASE NOTE: Student ID numbers are not required to place an order (you can leave that field blank), and electronic transcripts are not available for students who attended Willamette University prior to 1985. 

Unofficial Transcripts

Current students may access their unofficial transcript on SAGE or visit the Office of the Registrar and present their ID to receive a printed copy immediately.

Printed unofficial transcripts are also available by filling out and submitting an unofficial transcript request form.

Unofficial transcripts are available for pick-up and by mail. They cannot be sent via email. Only paper copies are available.

Contact Us

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact our office by phone at (503) 370-6206 or by email at registrar@willamette.edu.

Note on Official Transcripts Sent to Other Willamette University Schools

Willamette University schools share official transcripts internally. If you want the Office of the Registrar to send a copy of your Willamette University transcript from one Willamette University school to another (for example, from the College of Arts and Sciences to the Atkinson Graduate School of Management), we will do so for free. Please use the Unofficial Transcript Request form and note which school you would like your transcript sent to.

Willamette University

Office of the Registrar

Waller Hall, First Floor
900 State Street
Salem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.
M-F, 8am-5pm (summer hours: M-F, 8am-4:30pm)

Back to Top