- What is the $200 registration fee used for?
- When is the deadline to pay for the program?
- If I have to cancel, can I get a refund?
- When do I need to return my waiver?
- When should I arrive for the program?
1. What is the $200 registration fee used for?
The registration fee is used for food, lodging, facility rental, transportation and any group activities.
2. When is the deadline to pay for the program?
Your last day to pay for your space will be Monday July 17, 2023 at 12:00 pm. If we do not receive payment by the deadline, we may move forward and give your space to someone on the waitlist. This deadline is so specific because we need to give housing our final participant numbers.
3. If I have to cancel, can I get a refund?
Yes, but the last day to request and receive a full refund is: Friday, August 5, 2022. After this date, if we can fill your space you will get a full refund. If we are unable to fill your spot, we will only be able to return half of the money due to supplies and resources already being purchased for the experience.
4. When do I need to return my waiver?
Waivers are due by Friday, August 5, 2022, at the latest. We prefer them as soon as possible once you are registered as this helps us prepare meals and curriculum design.
5. When should I arrive for the program?
Participants should plan to arrive at Willamette's campus on Friday, August 19, 2022. Once your registration has been confirmed you will receive an email (to your Willamette University email address) with detailed information about the check-in process (and arrival times) and important forms to complete and return. If you would like more time to unpack, arrive closer to the beginning of the move-in window.