We are very pleased to announce LinkedIn Learning (formerly lynda.com) as Willamette’s new online resource available to all students, faculty and staff! LinkedIn Learning provides thousands of on-line courses curated based on the career interests, role, or career path of the learner. It can be a highly personalized learning experience.
Benefits to using LinkedIn Learning include:
- Learn at your own pace any time of day or night
- The option to watch complete courses or short videos as you need them
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current or learn new ones
- Tutorials taught by recognized industry experts
- Many courses have practice exercises to help you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts
- New courses added every week
We recommend you start with the following course: How to use LinkedIn Learning.
Please note: you will have the option to connect your LinkedIn account (PDF doc) to LinkedIn Learning. Making the connection will give you immediate access to a richer learning experience powered by the data and insights of the LinkedIn network. Willamette University will have access to your learning activity but will not have access to any of your personal information on your LinkedIn account.