Anyone can submit a funding request to RHA! Please reach out to the Director of Administration, Morgan Schetter, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Here's how it works:
- Click the "Submit A Funding Request" button, make a copy of the attached document with a descriptive title, fill it out, and submit it via email! If the form is submitted after Wednesday at 5:00pm, it will not be considered until the next Thursday.
- After receiving email confirmation from the Director of Administration, attend the General Assembly meeting (virtually, for now) on Thursday evening to present your funding request. The presenter must be the person who submitted the funding request or someone closely linked to the project.
- After the General Assembly has voted on the request, the Director of Administration will alert the requestor as to whether or not the request has been approved or denied. Prior to this point, the Director of Administration may be in touch to confirm details or ask about potential changes the Assembly wishes to make.
- If denied, you are welcome to revise your request with the help of the Director of Administration and resubmit.
- If approved: fill out the purchase request form, which will be linked in the approval email.
- N.B.: housing purchase requests are compiled on Tuesdays and fulfilled on Sundays. If you are requesting items to be purchased by RHA, please allow at least three Thursdays between your request date and the date you need the items.
If you require any disability accomodations in or for your presentation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at 503-570-6195.