More information and additional engineering-major specific requirements:
- Columbia University Curriculum Guide
- Washington University Dual Degree Brochure
- University of Southern California Curriculum Guide
Alternative Paths to an Engineering Career
- Physics Bachelors are very employable; see e.g. Careers in Physics from the American Physical Society.
- The University of Oregon offers a great program (Master's Industrial Internship Program) that prepares students for a career in industry (1-year program resulting in a master's degree and 9-months industrial internship experience).