Willamette MBA Named Scholarships:
- Community Impact Scholarship
- Diversity Mosaic Scholarship
- Global Reach Scholarship
- National Reach Scholarship
- Pacific Northwest Scholarship
- Segal AmeriCorps Match Award
- Veterans Scholarship
General Information About All Willamette MBA Scholarships
MBA scholarships awarded for the first-year of study are automatically renewable at the same dollar amount for the second-year of MBA study if the student:
- attains a minimum MBA cumulative gpa of 3.3 (B+) by the end of the first-year of study.
- maintains full-time enrollment in the Willamette MBA, and
- maintains good standing in regard to academic and professional behavior.
Some additional scholarship opportunities are available for the second-year of MBA study. Students apply for these scholarships during spring semester of their first year.
MBA/JD students should know that the College of Law and the MBA program award scholarships separately. MBA/JD students who receive scholarship assistance from the MBA program will receive the MBA scholarship only for the first academic year in which they are enrolled full-time in the MBA program.