Willamette’s Early Career/Career Change MBA builds the knowledge and professional experience needed for successful careers and career transitions in business, government, and not-for-profit organizations.
The program is recognized as a national leader in experiential learning and early career MBA education. It is ranked as one of the best MBA programs in the U.S. by several ranking organizations, and is accredited by AACSB International (business) and NASPAA (for public service).
As a Willamette MBA student you will:
- Gain a wealth of new knowledge and apply what you learn to real clients in your first-year PACE course, experiential elective courses and class consulting projects.
- Build your professional experience through elective courses that give you the opportunity to manage a real organization that can positively affect the community and bottom line.
- Enhance your network and professional resume by completing up to three semesters of internship.
- Build the breadth of knowledge all managers need for an integrated perspective of strategic management decision making.
- Develop in-depth knowledge in your specific career interests by choosing one or more of 10 MBA concentrations.
- Learn from an excellent faculty who are award winning teachers, researchers, professional leaders and mentors.
- Enhance your communication, leadership, networking and team skills.
- Benefit from a complete program of career services, job search tools, and student professional organizations.
- Live, study and work in the Pacific Northwest. A place noted for its lifestyle, friendly people, natural resources, and legendary companies including Intel, Nike, Hewlett Packard, Columbia Sportswear and more.
- Graduate with the complete professional portfolio employers value, and with a degree ranked by Forbes as one of the top in the US for return on investment.
The benefits of the Willamette MBA are many, and the distinct structure of our curriculum and learning experience make it an excellent choice for students seeking their first professional position, career change or advancement.