Willamette University’s MBAP is the right choice for practicing managers seeking a transformational education experience while balancing a career and busy life.
The MBAP program is designed to be completed in just 24 months. The academic year for the MBAP program includes three semesters. Fall semester begins in September. Spring semester begins in January. Summer semester begins in May.
MBAP students learn from exceptional faculty, engage in rigorous academics in a supportive in-class environment, and receive a high level of personal service and specialized programming to advance their career. Our all-inclusive format offers transparent tuition, unparalleled support, a catered dinner on class nights and classes for life.
As a Willamette MBAP student you will:
- attend classes two nights a week from 6:00-10:00 p.m. at the campus location you select for your program: Willamette’s Portland Center at 200 Market Street in Downtown Portland, or Willamette’s main campus in Salem.*
- progress through the program in a small cohort, giving you the opportunity to develop strong relationships with your classmates, learn from their diverse experiences and approaches, and benefit from a built-in support network.
- participate in a curriculum that includes 9 required courses that provide breadth and depth of knowledge in all of the functions of management, and 3 elective courses. Use your elective courses to develop depth in your areas of interest or broader knowledge about general management.
- learn from a remarkable faculty who are leaders in their fields, successful consultants and researchers, and dedicated to your learning and career success.
- benefit from job postings, coaching sessions, networking opportunities, peer-to-peer support, and one-on one support from our career management professionals.
- be able to participate in the Willamette MBA for Life program, where you can take MBA classes free for life, after you graduate.
- be a part of a 170+ year tradition of academic and professional excellence at Willamette University and a member of an alumni network that is supportive and eager to share expertise and talent.
*Students who want to take longer than 24 months to complete their MBA degree can take a lighter course load per semester, and should discuss this option with the MBAP admission staff.