MBA candidates learn from qualified faculty, engage in rigorous academics, receive a high level of personal interaction and service as well as customized electives to meet career management goals.
• You will attend class two weeknights per week, from 6:00-10:00pm, in a cohort of working professionals. Classes are held at Willamette University's Portland Center at 200 Market Street in Downtown Portland and at the Atkinson Graduate School of Management in Salem. (Students choose their campus).
• The MBA for Professionals is designed to allow completion in just 24 months, which includes three semesters per year (September, January, May).
• You progress through the program in a small cohort, giving you an opportunity to develop relationships, learn from diverse experiences and approaches, and benefit from a built-in support network.
• Each core course is designed to include core management principles coupled with electives that take a deep dive into your area of interest.
• Career Management resources — including job postings, coaching sessions, peer-to-peer and professional one-to-one support — are available to you as needed.
• Students report increased responsibilities at work, job promotions or other career advancement opportunities as a direct result of their Willamette MBA experience.
• Willamette University's MBA for Professionals goes beyond a degree — it's a cutting-edge, highly interactive educational experience that provides the skills and experience necessary for career advancement.
A Smart Investment in Yourself that Pays off for Years to Come
• Willamette's remarkable faculty are leaders in their fields and successful consultants and researchers. They are all dedicated to helping you build your knowledge of innovative business practices, develop a portfolio of proven management principles, and manage the challenges of a dynamic global marketplace.
• As a graduate of the MBA for Professionals program, you are part of a 160+ year tradition of academic excellence at Willamette. The Willamette alumni network is a supportive and cooperative community eager to share expertise and talent.
• Graduates from the MBA for Professionals program have the opportunity to come back and take classes for free for life through the Willamette MBA for Life program.
International Accreditation through AACSB International
• Not all MBA programs are created equal. The Willamette MBA for Professionals program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International, the gold standard in accreditation for management education. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide hold AACSB International accreditation and are able to achieve the standards of excellence set forth to maintain accreditation and pass the rigorous peer review process.